Friday, October 10, 2008

Pumpkin Time!








Here's a Happy Halloween message from the kidlets. Sarah, our nanny, the kids and I went to pick the pumpkins up at Schmidt's farm like we do every year. It was really fun. But it made me realize they are growing up so fast. I remember when I had to worry that Blake and Colton would fall in the irrigation ditch. Now they all hop over it like it wasn't there.

Yesterday they were all busily running around, very thoughtfully looking for the most perfect pumpkins, consulting with one another and hauling seriously huge pumpkins from the field to the cart. They are getting so competent. Where'd the little kids go?

3 comments:

Staci said...

tpSo cute.. looks like you had a ball. I went with James to the pumpkin patch here and it was so picked over already that they just had a small pile of pumpkins to choose from. It was kind of pathetic really. Nothing like we have in Utah! Way fun.. I miss you all!

Emmilie said...

You figured out your playlist!!! I'm so proud! That was so fun! Thanks so much again!! I'll come see you all soon!!

Babcocks said...

I love the pictures of the kids. You guys look so good. Love to see you guys soon....